Bloor Research is one of Europe’s leading IT research, analysis and consultancy organisations. We explain how to bring greater Agility to corporate IT systems through the effective governance, management and leverage of Information. We have built a reputation for ‘telling the whole story’ with independent, intelligent, well-articulated communications content and publications on all aspects of the ICT industry. We believe the objective of telling the whole story is to:
- Describe the technology in context to its business value and the other systems and processes it interacts with.
- Understand how new and innovative technologies fit in with existing ICT investments.
- Look at the whole market and explain all the solutions available and how they can be more effectively evaluated.
- Filter “noise” and make it easier to find the additional information or news that supports both investment and implementation.
- Ensure all our content is available through the most appropriate channel.
Founded in 1989, we have spent over two decades distributing research and analysis to IT user and vendor organisations throughout the world via online subscriptions, tailored research services, events and consultancy projects. We are committed to turning our knowledge into business value for you.
Telephone: +44 (0)207 043 9750
Fax: +44 (0)207 043 9748
The following people from Bloor Research contribute material to IT-Analysis.com: