As we hurtle towards another year end, and in anticipation of sharing our outlook perspectives for 2013, we present the ten most popular blog posts from our Process research program published over the last 12 months.
1. Progress Software does a 180… and goes back to the future?
2. Savvion dusts itself down
3. TIBCO needs more ‘show’, less ‘tell’
4. “The world’s best way to organise work”: a review of Appian World 2012
5. Process mining – creating passive management systems?
6. For IBM, Process Innovation is social and mobile
7. Cycling your way to business transformation
8. BPM as a Solution not BPMS as a Platform
9. Innovation and process at BPM Europe 2012
10. TIBCO nears the $1bn mark – so what’s next?
To everyone who reads and supports our Process blog – thank you! If we’re a new discovery for you, we hope this gives you some flavour of the types of blogs we publish (and if you click here you’ll also see our most recent Process research and online events).
As always we welcome your comments and feedback. We look forward to bringing you further insights throughout 2013 and beyond.
PS Follow these links to take a look at our top ten blogs for Analytics and our top ten blogs for Collaboration!