Tech Trailblazers Awards: Last Chance for Enterprise Tech Startups to Win Prizes and Mentoring
Enterprise IT startups have just until September 26th to enter the second-annualTech Trailblazers Awards for a chance to win free products and services worth thousands of dollars from an estimated $1 million prize fund, worldwide recognition and industry expert mentoring.
Just a few of the prizes on offer include:
- Each category winner is to be nominated to attend Morgan Stanley's invitation-only CTO Summit.
- A free lead generation program for 200 leads from Computing magazine, worth $15,000 (available for each category winner)
- Two weeks full-time hot-desking at Innovation Warehouse’s London office for up to two individuals per startup on the judges’ shortlist
- Free 1-year subscription to Mynewsdesk for a digital newsroom plus an online multimedia PR platform (available for all category and regional winners)
- A free conference pass to Mobile World Congress, February 24 – 27 2014, for the Mobile Trailblazers winner, worth €699
Winners will also receive exclusive coaching, mentoring and development – a unique offering that is focused on helping young, job-creating businesses with growth and business development. Some current mentoring partners include VMware, the Cloud Security Alliance, China-Axlr8r, LOGA Group, and Amoo Venture Capital Advisory.
Rose Ross, founder of the Tech Trailblazers Awards, commented, “The mission of the Tech Trailblazers is to reward and recognize enterprise tech startups excellence. Just one look at the judging panel alone is sufficient reason to enter the Tech Trailblazers Awards, but we’ve gone beyond mere exposure and publicity by offering prizes of real value and mentoring to help the most promising young startups succeed in a competitive industry.”
Submissions close on Thursday September 26th at 11:59pm PT at www.techtrailblazers.com. Categories include big data, cloud, emerging markets, infosecurity, mobile, networking, storage, sustainable IT and virtualization. All entrants are also automatically entered into the Regional Cups competition, giving them another opportunity to win prizes and mentoring.
To be eligible, your company must be privately owned, five years old or less, and privately funded or at C-series funding or below. Instructions on entering the Tech Trailblazers Awards are available at http://techtrailblazers.com/awards/how-to-enter/.
The Tech Trailblazers Awards is the first independent initiative to recognize and reward enterprise technology startups in a global arena.
The Tech Trailblazers Awards judging panel includes some of the IT industry’s leading figures from around the world, giving little-known startups the opportunity to have their innovations reviewed by eminent influencers.
Service Delivery Executive
Tel: +44 (0)1522 883640