Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Market Research, Customer Experience, and Employee Engagement, is delighted to congratulate eight of its Market Research (MR) customers for being shortlisted in this year’s MRS Awards.
The MRS Awards celebrate the research industry’s ability to drive innovation, inspire change and deliver results. Evidence matters to all businesses, large and small, and the MRS Awards are proof positive of the power of research. The winners will be announced at the MRS Awards Dinner on 9 December at the Park Plaza Hotel at Westminster Bridge, London.
The eight Confirmit customers that have been shortlisted in different categories are:
- 2CV: for New Consumer Insights
- BDRC Group: for Best Agency (with a turnover of more than £20 million), Advertising and Media Research, Public Policy/Social Research and Data Collection
- GfK UK: for Best Agency (with a turnover of more than £20 million)
- ICM Research: for Innovation in Research Methodology, Applications of Research and the MRS Silver Medal
- Incite Marketing Planning: for Best Agency (turnover below £20million)
- InSites Consulting: for Healthcare Research
- Marketing Sciences: for Best Place to Work
- Watermelon Research: for Best New Agency
Wale Omiyale, SVP Market Research, at Confirmit explained: “We are very excited to be partnering with some of the key movers and shakers in the MR world and would like to extend our congratulations to the eight companies for being shortlisted for these prestigious awards. We wish them all the best of luck for the finals on the 9th December.
“Confirmit has always been committed to providing the leading-edge capabilities that MR agencies need to be successful. We have a long history of heavy investment in research and development, working with our customers to deliver the innovative solutions that they need to meet the constantly evolving demands of the MR industry and that’s something that we are extremely proud of,” he said.
Service Delivery Executive
Tel: +44 (0)1522 883640