Siemens Enterprise Communications announces winners of Channel Partner Excellence Awards
Siemens Enterprise Communications today announced the winners of its inaugural Channel Partner Excellence Awards for EMEA and Asia Pacific. The annual awards programme recognises partners that are showing significant revenue growth. In the UK and Ireland, Nimans, PFH and Datasharp took home awards.
“These awards, unlike others, reward partners on only one criteria - the most important for any business - year on year growth. As such there is no time consuming submission for partners to make. In an economic crisis to see our partners achieve up to 25% growth is a real testament to the strength of our relationships,” said Marc Aghili, Senior Vice President Indirect Channel Sales EMEA & APAC, Siemens Enterprise Communications.
The categories were split into six regions; Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, UK and Ireland, Africa and the Middle East. In total 14 partners received awards.
UK & Ireland:
- Partner of the Year – Datasharp
- Distributor of the Year – Nimans
- Enterprise Partner of the Year – PFH
- Distributor of the Year – LeaWin
- Enterprise Partner of the Year – TGS
- Partner of the Year – Tasktel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Banaglore
- Distributor of the Year – Alltron
- Large Enterprise Partner of the Year – Swisscom
- Partner of the Year – Hexacom
- Distributor of the Year – Versim
- Large Enterprise Partner of the Year – SST
- Distributor of the Year – Nashua Communications
- Partner of the Year – Royal Trading
- Partner of the Year – Scientechnic
“These awards mean a great deal to Datasharp and we feel very proud to have received such recognition not only from the UK but also Siemens HQ in Germany. We place great emphasis on providing all our customers with the highest level of products and service – a combination we are guaranteed to get from Siemens. The Siemens product offering enables us to give a compelling solution to any customer, not only are they truly flexible, feature rich and cost effective, they’re also future proof solutions that are proven to stand the test of time,” Allan Williams, Technical Director, Datasharp UK.
Tony Smith, Sales Director, Indirect Channel at Siemens Enterprise Communications said, “We work so closely with our partners that their success and our success are closely linked. These awards give us the opportunity to recognise partners that go above and beyond to deliver significant revenue for both businesses.”