Supply Chain Execution Software Provider Completes Senior Management Team with Wealth of Skills and Industry Experience
March 7, 2013 – Chelmsford, MA, USA and Guildford, UK Kewill Ltd, a leading provider of innovative software for supply chain execution, today announced a series of executive appointments to bolster its senior management team and provide leadership to its development and professional services functions and EMEA leadership.
Kewill is pleased to welcome Jan-Paul Boos as Senior Vice President, EMEA. Jan-Paul will be responsible for all customer activities in EMEA and leading our growth programs. Before joining Kewill, Jan-Paul was VP Sales EMEA at JDA Software (formerly RedPrairie) having also spent many years prior to that at Manhattan Associates.
As Senior Vice President Professional Services, Robin Martin is responsible for global delivery, focusing on developing processes and procedures to ensure a consistent, high-quality solution based on standard methodologies. Robin has previously worked in executive positions at business process management (BPM) providers including EVP International for Metastorm.
Lee Muise has been appointed Senior Vice President Product Development, responsible for defining and implementing the global technical strategy for Kewill’s suite of supply chain execution solutions. Prior to Kewill, Lee held senior roles at software companies including, SVP Digital Marketing Technology at Epsilon.
“These further senior appointments complete Kewill’s global senior management team and ensure that all of our key operational functions and regions are well represented, with strong leadership.” comments Robert J. Farrell, President and CEO of Kewill Ltd. “Jan-Paul, Robin and Lee bring with them a wealth of complementary skills and I am looking forward to channelling their experience and enthusiasm into our strategic plans going forward.”
- Jan-Paul Boos has almost 20 years’ experience of international leadership and executive management in the software industry.
- Prior to Kewill, Jan-Paul was VP Sales EMEA at JDA Software (Formerly RedPrairie)
- Previous roles include; Senior Director - Growth Markets at Manhattan Associates, and several senior sales management roles at IBM.
- He holds a Master Degree in Business Administration from RSM Erasmus University and a Masters in International Management from HEC School of Management in Paris.
- Robin Martin has 25 years’ experience and a proven track record of building high-growth enterprise software companies.
- Prior to Kewill, Robin was EVP International for Metastorm, where he was responsible for all of Metastorm’s activities outside of the Americas
- Previous roles include; SVP Global Field Operations at TIBCO and COO of Staffware.
- He holds a BSc in Computer Science from De Montfort University.
- Lee Muise joins Kewill with over 20 years’ experience of software application delivery, and has a proven track record of success in building cohesive, multifunctional development teams.
- Prior to Kewill, Lee was SVP Digital Marketing Technology at Epsilon where he developed the technology strategy for their next generation SOA based multi-channel digital messaging platform
- Previous roles include; VP Software Engineering at EMC and SVP of Engineering at Xchange, Inc
- He holds an MS in Information Systems Management from University of Southern California and a BA from Ripon College.
Further information (external website)