Redstor, the leading provider of cloud services and data protection solutions, today announced 2013 as its most profitable year yet.
During the past financial year Redstor has:
- Welcomed over 900 organisations onto its platform, growing its cloud business by 25%.
- Achieved 89% recurring revenue in 2013 indicating that Redstor’s long standing customer base continues to contribute significantly to organisational growth.
- Expanded its services portfolio by launching a brand new service, Virtual Disaster Recovery. This service ensures that business’ systems will be up and running within minutes following a disaster.
- Further strengthened its growth strategy by restructuring internally to better service its customers and partners.Redstor’s sales and account management teams are now split into 3 distinct teams - Commercial, Education and Channel.
- The tech company also hired ten new employees in its sales, marketing and technical departments.
Chris Sigley, General Manager of Redstor, said: “Due to our strong relationships with existing customers and partners, as well as a number of key new business wins, Redstor has seen its most profitable year yet. We would like to thank our customers and partners for their continued support.”
He continues: “We believe that Redstor has a strong team who all help towards our continued growth. As we move forward into 2014, we are fully committed to providing the best services we can to our new and existing customers. We will continue to adapt to changing market conditions and will ensure we that we carry on delivering what customers require. We look forward to building on our achievements in 2013.”