–Connected Business, Imago Techmedia’s unified communications and business collaboration event, announces expansion–
London, Monday 7 October: Building on the success and strength of Unified Communications Expo, Connected Business will expand its offering to visitors on 4-5 March 2014 at London Olympia. Imago Techmedia’s rebranded business and collaboration technology event will deliver insights into Unified Communications, Mobile, Visual, Cloud and Social technologies, and Customer Management. For the first time, the show will host a co-located event called Enterprise Applications and two leaders’ summits on Cloud and e-Health.
Connected Business is dedicated to helping organisations understand how to improve communications, productivity and profits using the latest collaboration technology. Independent consultants, futurologists and analysts will share their insights with more than 4,000 visitors on current and emerging trends, such as content collaboration, vertical specialisation, the move to SaaS, workspace tablet adoption, personal cloud, mobile apps, BYOD, and WebRTC.
Duncan Kirk, divisional director, Imago Techmedia said: “The scope of our Connected Business event has increased dramatically in order to cover new industries and technologies, especially considering the continued focus on mobile, flexible and collaborative working. Organisations need to understand how these trends can assist in achieving business objectives, such as increasing enterprise growth, reducing costs, attracting and retaining new customers, and improving IT applications and infrastructure. By rebranding the event to Connected Business and incorporating unified communications, we’re ensuring that a diversified range of trends and technologies is covered for both business and technical audiences.
“In the spirit of innovation we are further extending our offering to include a dedicated enterprise applications exhibition and two high level leaders’ summits covering cloud and e-health.”
The Enterprise Applications Expo is aimed at both decision makers and software users with a view to exposing these audiences to the latest innovations, products and updates, and the new models of consumption in order to drive productivity, efficiency and collaboration.
The Cloud Leaders Summit is a conference for CEOs, CFOs and COOs from all industries that will provide a business-eye view of cloud computing and how it will impact on organisations,” added Kirk. “While the Connected Health Summit is aimed at senior level IT decision makers in the UK health sector and will focus on the use of communication and collaboration technology with a view to delivering improved patient care, reducing costs and increasing staff efficiency.”
The overarching event, Connected Business, aims to help organisations make sense of the changing technology landscape through seminars and workshops presented by global brand leaders. Delivered across six theatres, these presentations are divided into key themes:
- Unified Communications will bring together key players in the UC field under one roof, providing the opportunity for visitors to make sense of the latest UC and Collaboration technologies and understand their real business benefits.
- Mobile Communications and Applications will offer insights from experts and exhibitors into how to create a more productive, agile and flexible workplace by taking advantage of mobile technologies.
- Visual Communications and Applications will enable IT decision makers to see for themselves how to meet the key challenges in ensuring performance and security match up with the requirements organisations now have for video and conferencing services.
- The Cloud Communications and Applications theme will arm attendees with all the facts they need to determine the best solution for their business, whether it’s cloud-based, a hybrid model or UCaaS
- In the Social Business and Collaboration stream, IT decision makers will be able to learn about the advantages provided by effectively sharing information between employees, partners and customers.
- Customer Management will offer organisations the opportunity to find out how to improve connections with the people that matter to their business through scalable solutions for every budget.
Exhibitors and sponsors will offer visitors a first-hand view of technologies and solutions for improved collaboration and communication, including product launches and announcements.
Find out more at www.connected-business.co.uk.
Further information (external website)